Axis Bank is the third largest private sector bank in India. Axis Bank Car loans are tailored to make buying a car, easier and affordable. Axis Bank provides flexible, transparent car loans at a fast pace. Additional benefits are available for Priority Banking, Wealth Banking and Privee banking customers of Axis Bank.
Documentation needed to apply for an Axis Bank Car Loan
|1. Signed application form with a photograph
|2. Photo ID & age proof
|3. Proof of Residence
|4. Last 6 months bank statement
|5. For salaried:
- Last 3 months salary – slips
- Form 16 or Income Tax Returns
|6. For self-employed:
- Last 3 years Income Tax Returns with Income computation
- Last 3 years Audited Balance Sheet and P&L Account
Features of Axis Bank Car Loan
- The Loan sanction amount is calculated based on the ex-showroom price of the vehicle.
- Axis Bank Car loans rates are competitive.
- On select models, Axis Banks offers a Loan-To-Value of upto 95% of the ex-showroom price.
- Axis Bank car loans are available for salaried and self-employed individuals, Proprietorships, HUF, Partnership firms, Limited Liability Partnership Firms, Trusts, Societies and Companies, etc.
- Minimum Loan amount is Rs. 1 Lakh
- Axis car loans have a option of choosing the tenure between 1 to 7 years
- Priority Banking, Wealth Banking customers get special privileges.
- Salary account holders with Axis Bank are eligible to avail special schemes for car loans.